Town Offices will be closed on Monday, May 27th in observance of Memorial Day.
Visit for information on the Memorial Day Parade and Ceremonies.
Departments & Services > Health > Certificate of Rental Occupancy (CRO)

Requirements for Those Renting out their House, Condominium, or an Apartment Within Their House

A Certificate of Rental Occupancy is required for any rented dwelling unit in the Town of Fairfield. Please call the Environmental Health Program at (203) 256-3020 to set up an inspection with a Sanitarian.  There is a $41 fee per certificate and certificates are tenant based and will need to be reissued when the tenants change.

Certificate of Rental Occupancy (CRO) Form