Certificate of Rental Occupancy?

Certificate of Rental Occupancy 

A Certificate of Rental Occupancy is required for any rented dwelling unit in the Town of Fairfield. This includes renting a house, condominium, apartment, or room.  Certificates are tenant-based and require a new application for each new tenant. Landlords are to complete the application below, pay the required fee, and schedule an inspection. Please call the Health Department at 203-256-3020 to speak with a Sanitarian for scheduling.

Certificate of Rental Occupancy (CRO) Form

This video provides an explanation of what a Certificate of Rental Occupancy or CRO is and how to obtain one.