Get alerted about emergencies and other important community news from the Town of Fairfield, CT, by signing up for the Fairfield Alert system. This system enables us to quickly provide you with critical information in a variety of situations, such as severe weather, unexpected road closures, missing persons, evacuations of buildings or neighborhoods and other emergency situations.
You will receive time-sensitive messages wherever you specify, such as your home, mobile or business phones, email address, text messages and more. You pick where, you pick how!
If you were previously register with us on the CodeRed system, you must sign-up again by following the instructions below, in order to continue receiving Emergency and Community alerts from the Town of Fairfield.
How to sign up?
To begin the registration process…
- CLICK HERE or Text ‘FairfieldCT’ to ‘888777’
- Click here to manage your profile and notification preferences.
- Click here to view a list of current notifications.
- You may also download the Everbridge Mobile App.
- Once downloaded, login to your account or search for ‘Town of Fairfield, CT’ to enroll in notifications.
- We recommend signing into your account to provide the best user experience and control over the notifications you receive.