725 Old Post Road
Fairfield, CT 06824
Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Counter Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:30 am to 10:30 am
The Department of Health maintains office hours at its Sullivan Independence Hall Office Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 10:30 am for general questions, departmental permit and licensing questions, sign-offs on building permits and Certificates of Occupancy, and any other issues related to the above activities.
To report a public health emergency during office hours please call 203-256-3020.
For an emergency after office hours, please call the Town's Emergency Communications Center at 203-254-4800 (24/7/365) and they will contact a Health Department staff member.
To report a public health concern, please submit it through the Town's request page.
Health Department News - Click Here
MOST REQUESTED INFORMATION
- Flu Consent Form and Flu Clinic Dates
- Access your Immunization Records on CT WIZ
- Public Health Code Current Fee Schedule for Licenses, Permits and Fees.
- Look up a Septic System As Built and Well Information for a property.
- General Information and permit applications for septic systems.
- Certificate of Rental Occupancy requirements for renting a house, condo, or room
- Information on opening a restaurant, grocery/convenience store, food truck, food cart, home-based food business or selling any food or beverage items at a business or temporary event in Fairfield.
- Information on Swimming Areas (openings and closures).
- How to get a tick tested for Lyme Disease and information on tick borne diseases.
- Health Assessment Requirements for School Children
- Options for Sports Physicals for high school athletes
- Information on immunizations for children and adults
- Health Department Annual Report
- 2022 Greater Bridgeport Community Health Needs Assessment and Improvement Plan
- Information on Lead Poisoning Prevention - Pb (Lead) Safety
- Fill Use Webpage
- COVID-19 Fairfield Specific Data