611 Old Post Road
Fairfield, CT 06824
Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Personal Property Online Filing
Most Requested Information
- Personal Property Declarations were mailed September 22, 2023 are are due by November 1, 2023.
- Online filing of Personal Property Declarations is available here: Personal Property Online Filing
- Current Real Estate Assessments are viewable on the website hosted by Vision Government Solutions.
- Summary of the 2022 Grand List 2022GL.
- Information on paying taxes, tax due dates, and delinquencies should be directed to the Office of the Tax Collector.
The Office of the Tax Assessor ensures that each property owner in Fairfield bears an appropriate share of property tax burden. The office prepares the annual Grand List which is a summary of real estate, personal property, and motor vehicle assessments. The Grand List is the basis for more than 90 percent of total revenues required to fund the annual budget.