All individuals in Connecticut over the age of 6 months are eligible to schedule a COVID-19 vaccination appointment.
There are many vaccination locations nearby:
- For locations throughout the State: CT Vaccine Portal
- Yale New Haven Health - If your Doctor is affiliated with Yale New Haven Health you can create an appointment through MyChart.
- Hartford HealthCare - Hartford HealthCare is taking vaccination appointments and walk-ins for their locations at St. Vincent's Hospital in Bridgeport. For more information, you can find it here.
- Stamford Hospital - You can check your eligibility and schedule an appointment with Stamford Hospital. For more information, please click here.
- Walgreens Pharmacies who are offering COVID-19 vaccinations throughout CT. For more information and a list of their locations, please see their website.
- CVS - There are limited CVS Pharmacies who are offering COVID-19 vaccinations throughout CT. For more information and a list of their locations, please see their website. Walk-ins are also available.
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - There are limited Rite Aid Pharmacies offering COVID-19 vaccinations. For more information, please visit their website.
- Veteran's Affairs VA CT - Eligibility includes anyone who served in the military, spouses of veterans, and caregivers of veterans. Hosting several walk-in clinics. No appointment necessary.
- Text your zip code to GETVAX (438829) for English or VACUNA (822862) for Spanish
If you are an individual who is homebound due to physical restrictions, medical conditions, or other chronic physical or mental health conditions, and therefore cannot attend a community clinic please complete this State form and someone will reach out to you about scheduling a home visit for your COVID-19 vaccination.