Rail Commuter Information
7/11/2018 The Parking Authority has a new "friendly URL" - fairfieldct.org/parkingauthority. Click here for the Parking Authority Home Page.
Fairfield has three train stations on the Metro North rail line that extends from New Haven to New York's Grand Central Terminal. The Parking Authority of Fairfield manages the Fairfield Center Station and the Southport Station. Fusco Management Company manages the Fairfield Metro Station.
Fairfield Center Station
Southbound (toward NYC) Northbound (toward New Haven)
165 Unquowa Road 333 Carter Henry Drive
Fairfield, CT 06824 Fairfield, CT 06824
400 Center Street
Southport, CT 06890
Fairfield Metro Station
61 Constant Comment Way
Fairfield, CT 06824
Fairfield Center Train Station
- Northbound on I-95 (from Westport) to Exit 21. Take a right at the bottom of the exit ramp. The entrance to the Train Station (main parking area) is 200 yards on the left.
- Southbound on I-95 (from Bridgeport) to Exit 21. Take a left at the bottom of the exit ramp. The entrance to the Train Station (main parking area) is 200 yards on the left.
Southport Train Station
- Northbound on I-95 (from Westport) to Exit 19, Southport. Take a right at end of ramp, first left into RR Station.
- Southbound on I-95 (from Bridgeport) to Exit 19, Southport. At first light take a right on US1 (Post Rd) at next light take left to Center St, pass under Turnpike to second left into RR Station.
Fairfield Metro Station
- Northbound on I-95 (From Westport) to Exit 23 to merge onto U.S.1 Kings Highway Cutoff toward Kings Highway. Turn right onto Grasmere Ave. Turn left onto Kings Highway East. Turn right onto Constant Comment Way.
- Southbound on I-95 (From Bridgeport) to Exit 24 toward Black Rock Turnpike. Turn left onto Chambers St. Turn right onto Commerce Drive. Turn left onto Kings Highway East. Turn left onto Constant Comment Way.
Metro North is the rail line that services Fairfield. Phone 1-800-638-7646. Web Site: www.mta.info.
Taxi: Yellow Taxi has cabs and a direct phone at the Fairfield Center train station (New Haven/Eastbound side). Yellow Taxi also provides taxi services to Southport and Fairfield Metro train stations.
Bus: The Greater Bridgeport Transit Authority provides service to the center of Fairfield. Phone: 203-333-3031 or find route schedules at http://www.gogbt.com/.