Personal Property Declaration - Online Filing
Below is a link to the 2019 Personal Property Declaration online filing site. Before you begin please note the following items you should be aware of:
- You will need to register with an email address and create a password before you can file.
- VERY IMPORTANT - You will also need an Access Code to register. The Access code is found on Page 3 of the declaration that was mailed to you. It is labeled “Access code for on-line”. This is the access code and is only available from the printed form it is NOT available over the phone
- If you are adding new items this year use the detail button not the add/edit. You can enter items individually or in bulk along with a description.
- When you are ready to submit you will need to check the box above the submit button after reading the page.
- After you submit, there will be an acknowledgment on the top of the page in a green bar that you filed.
- An email will be sent to you and us. Save this email as it will be your receipt.
To proceed to the online filing site click here.