TOWN TO HOLD SPECIAL SHOPPING NIGHT AS PART OF FAIRFIELD RESTAURANT WEEK CELEBRATION
Select Stores in Downtown Fairfield to Stay Open until 9PM & Offer In-Store Promotions
FAIRFIELD, CT — First Selectwoman Brenda Kupchick announced today that downtown Fairfield merchants will host a special shopping night on Thursday, November 4th as part of this year’s Fairfield Restaurant Week celebration, providing a lead-in to this year’s holiday shopping season.
Participating shops in downtown Fairfield will stay open later than usual and offer special in-store promotions to shoppers who may also be partaking in Fairfield Restaurant Week, which runs through November 7th this year. Merchants will also be sponsoring a raffle and a chance to win great prizes to those who stop by. “This is a great opportunity to enjoy dinner and a night out in Fairfield, support local businesses and get an early jump on your holiday shopping,” said First Selectwoman Kupchick. Fairfield Community & Economic Development Director Mark Barnhart noted that with continued focus on supply chain issues and shortages, this may be the year to pick up in-demand items earlier than usual. “I encourage everyone to continue to shop small, shop local, and this year, shop early,” Barnhart added.
Featured retailers include: Apricot Lane, BD Provisions, Capri, Ciao Bella, Element50, JB Percival, Island Outfitters, KL & Sam, La Moda Fashions, No. 299 (until 8PM), Olive My Stuff, One5, soundRUNNER (until 6PM), Vintage Garden, and more.
Announced special offers at time of publication include:
• Enjoy an extended cocktail hour with discounted drinks and apps through 9PM at JB Percival.
• Show your dinner receipt at BD Provisions for a complimentary bag of after-dinner mints.
• Get 20% off any regularly priced item with a restaurant receipt at both Olive My Stuff and Vintage Garden.
• No. 299 is offering holiday door mats at half off on November 4th.
• Receive a free pair of earrings and 15% off your purchase at Capri.
• Take 10% off your purchase at KL&Sam and LaModa fashions with a restaurant receipt.
• Enjoy 20% off any regularly priced item, excluding electronics, at soundRunner.
All offers are limited to November 4th and subject to change.
Fairfield Chamber of Commerce President Beverly Balaz added, “The Chamber of Commerce is happy to be partnering with the Town on this event as it gives our businesses another opportunity to showcase themselves, meet new customers, and pair a great meal at one of our fabulous restaurants with a wonderful shopping experience!”
The public is invited to visit www.experiencefairfieldct.org/events for more information on this and other upcoming events.