WINTER IN WATER STORAGE
NOVEMBER 17, 2014 TO APRIL 5, 2015
OPEN TO BOTH FAIRFIELD RESIDENTS AND NON-RESIDENTS
Click here for printable: Winter Storage Applications which are processed at DPW office in the Sullivan Independence Hall 725 Old Post Road. Please bring the completed form along with;
- Proof of Insurance
- Current Registration
- Drivers License
- Cash or Check (no credit cards)
COST: RESIDENTS- $500.00 NONRESIDENTS- $1,000.00 *FEES INCLUDE ELECTRICITY
*Note-do not leave documents onboard as you will need them midwinter for slip renewal contracts
TERMS: Vessel size MINIMUM 26 ft. MAXIMUM size 36 ft.
All vessels not remaining in their assigned slips for the upcoming summer season must be removed from winter slip by APRIL 5, 2015. A transient rate of $1.50 per foot will be charged to vessels remaining beyond that date.
1. Remove all valuable items from boat
2. Secure all loose items, halyards, lines etc.
3. Make certain all lockers, lazarettes and companionways are locked
4. Make sure deck and cabin will drain, cover boat securely
ALL VESSSELS SHALL DISPLAY WINTER STORAGE PERMIT PORT STERN .