WINTER LAND STORAGE
OCTOBER 1, 2014 TO MAY 10, 2015
(This date has been extended from previous years)
OPEN TO FAIRFIELD RESIDENTS ONLY
Click here for printable: Winter Storage Applications which are processed at DPW office in the Sullivan Independence Hall 725 Old Post Road. Please bring the completed form along with;
- Proof of Insurance
- Current Registration
- Drivers License
- Cash or Check (no credit cards)
COST: $18.00/PER VESSEL REGISTERED FOOT
*Note-do not leave documents onboard as you will need them midwinter for slip renewal contracts
TERMS: (Residents Only) Vessel size limited to 40 ft. No work may be performed on the property. Vessel must stay on trailer. No blocking, cribbing, dunnage, jackstands, or poppits. No scraping or sanding bottoms or marine growth.
All vessels must be removed from
storage area by MAY 10, 2015.
1. Remove all valuable items from boat
2. Remove outdrives(lower unit), propellers and small outboard motors
3. Lock trailer tongue and wheels
4. Make sure boat will drain, remove bilge plug & cover boat securely
STORAGE AREA: GUEST PARKING LOT
ALL TRAILERS ARE TO HAVE WINTER STORAGE PERMIT PLACED ON
TONGUE OF TRAILER (RIGHT SIDE).