Departments & Services > Conservation > Department News & Information

11/15/2021 - Wetland Permits
Update: Both revised versions of the Certificate of Wetlands Conformance (CWC) and Inland Wetlands Permit (IWPA) application forms are now available on the Department homepage.  Both are in fillable PDF format and now include instructions and a timeline, as well as the "old" fee schedule.  Please contact the Department or visit us during counter hours with any questions on your application or project.