Knowledge Base

Who should I contact about injured or orphaned wildlife?

Animal Control of Fairfield is not licensed as a pest control service, so any concerns regarding injured or orphaned wildlife should be directed to pest control services, which can be found in a Yellow Book. The following numbers can be called for advice: Humane Society of the United States (203-389-4411) or Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection (860-424-3011).
Updated 4/2/2014 3:28 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!